Once again SatMap have excelled themselves, this time with the Active 20 Solo, a GPS unit that boasts a large & brightly lit, HVGA screen with Gorilla Glass for excellent durability. The DualControl allows you to use both touchscreen and buttons depending on what you require, and it is easy to switch between mapping so you can take full advantage of the clarity and detail that the screen offers.
A barometric altimeter offers excellent pressure and elevation readings while the 3 axis electronic compass and accelerometer will guide you on your way. Connectivity via WiFi and Bluetooth allows you to share routes between units and download software updates easily as well as take advantage of compatible devices such as heart rate monitors and cadence sensors (sold separately).
The Active 20 solo unit comes pre loaded with World and European Base mapping at scales down to 1:1m, UK OS Base Map at 1:250k scale and UK Postcode data.
- Full spectrum GNSS enabled (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, SBAS etc.)
- High sensitivity uBlox MAX M8 GPS module & 25mm ceramic patch antenna
- Fast iMX6 Cortex A9 1GHz processor for smooth operation
- Unique dual control touchscreen & button operation
- Bright, high resolution 3.5" HVGA screen with Gorilla Glass
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Smart connectivity for route sharing (between Active 12s & 20s) & software updates
- Integrated barometric altimeter
- Support for GPX files, POI & area data
- 3 axis electronic compass & accelerometer
- Support for 32GB microSD MapCards (MapCards not included); save route data to internal or SD card memory
- Hi-Res (600dpi) Ordnance Survey mapping for UK
- Paperless geocaching (images, hints, spoilers)
- IP68 waterproof & IK7 impact rating
- On board route planning & trip log recording
- Online access to route planner & route share Satmap Xpedition
- Effortlessly switch between mapping scales at the click of a button
- Custom mapping options available from Satmap
- Combine two or more maps (or map scales) on one SD card
- Compatible with Quad Lock bike & vehicle mounting systems
- Battery: rechargeable 5,100mAh LiPol (optional AA battery pack sold separately)
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
- Dimensions: 147 x 71 x 35mm
- With LiPol battery: 310g
- Without LiPol battery: 192g
- In the box:
- Active 20 GPS unit
- 1m micro USB cable for charging & data transfer
- 1 x Hex key (for backplate)
- 1 x spare USB door
- UK 1A wall & car charger
- Quick start user guide (Full user guide available online)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.