As Schwalbe's flat-less best-selling model, Marathon Plus SmartGuard Tyre offers superior puncture protection. This puncture resistant pneumatic tyre features a variety of added value technologies. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. A proportion of the SmartGuard layer is created from recycled rubber from old latex products. Thanks to an Anti-Aging Side Wall, this version of Schwalbe's best-seller now lasts much longer before developing unsightly cracks. Due to its great properties Marathon Plus is the best choice for E-Bikes (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h.
- Protection: SmartGuard Flat-Less–the most effective level of protection, a belt of 5mm thick, flexible India rubber, partially made from recycled material. Protects even against thumb-tacks
- Sidewalls: TwinSkin which is an additional rubber coating to protect against cuts
- Compound: Endurance compound specific to Marathon tyres for maximum durability
- Size: ETRTO 47-622 (28 x 1.75 Inch)
- Weight: 1100 g (39 oz)
- Pressure: 3 Bar (45–70 psi)
- Maximum load: 115 kg
- EPI: 67
- ECE: E-50
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.