The revolutionary Schwalbe Pro Core 29" Tube Set allows you to distribute the air pressure in the tire over two chambers for maximum versatility and control throughout your rides. In the outer chamber, the air pressure is extremely low, the perfect choice for off-road performance, while the inner chamber which sits directly on the rim features high pressure to dramatically reduce the risk pinch flats. Race proven in downhill and enduro events, the innovative Schwalbe Pro Core tube set pulls together a myriad of high end features to completely re-invent your riding experience.
- The tire pressure can be reduced to 1 bar,thus providing enormous grip
- The tire provides extremely sensitive cushioning
- Due to the extra cushioning and traction,steering, braking and traction control have been improved
- No more risk of pinch flats
- Rims are extremely well protected from denting
- Compatible with all wheels that can be fitted with tubeless tires
- Rim width at least 23 mm
- Special Valve
- Kit contains: 2 x Procore Tube (With special Valves), 2 x Procore Inner Tyre, 2 x Procore Air Guide Tool, Tubeless Rim Tape, Liquid sealant, Easy fit fitting liquid and Tyre levers
- Weight: Approx. 200 g per wheel
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.