The Scott Addict Gravel 30 has been set up to allow you to ride any road, anywhere and in any weather conditions. A lightweight HMF Carbon fiber frame, Syncros components, some rugged Schwalbe G-One tires and Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes give you a rig that will let you get your adventure on, but at a fraction of the cost. Find yourself, get lost.
- Frame–Addict Gravel Disc HMF / IMP Carbon technology Gravel Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- Fork–Addict Gravel Disc HMF Flatmount 1 1/8”-1 1/4” tapered Carbon steerer Alloy Dropout
- Headset–Syncros Integrated
- Stem–Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8” / four Bolt 31.8mm
- Handlebars–Syncros Creston 2.0 Flare Alloy 31.8mm
- Brakes–Shimano BR-R7070 Hyd Disc 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT70 CL Rotor
- Shifters–Shimano ST-R7020 Disc Dual control 22 Speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 Black FD-R7000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 Black RD-R7000-GS 22 Speed
- Chainset–Shimano 105 FC-R7000 Black Hyperdrive 50x34 T
- Chain–Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG700 11-34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-RS500-PB
- Wheelset–Syncros RP2.0 Disc Syncros RWS
- Tyres–Schwalbe G-ONE Allround FOLD 700x35C
- Seat Post–Syncros R1.2 Carbon/AL 27.2mm
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.