Please note that this bike is in full working condition but has minor damage, as indicated in the product feature list and close up product images.
The E-Spark 710 Plus is one of Scott’s latest e-mountain bikes. An all new Shimano STEPS drive system is housed in a more than capable off-road frame, with Fox 34 Performance Elite Air forks providing 130mm of front travel and a Fox Nude rear shock. Both the front and rear suspension have been developed to work with Scott’s innovative Twin Loc technology. This lever system allows you to simultaneously control the rear shock travel and fork lockout from your handlebars at the flick of a lever.
The powerful Shimano STEPS E-8000 drive unit has been designed to fit perfectly into mountain bike frames. Its compact design allows for shorter chain stays and more tire clearance, helping improve handling and riding feel significantly. With 250W of power it is the perfect partner up those harder climbs and an integrated 500wh battery makes it more than capable of seeing you through those longer weekend rides.
If you would like more details about buying an Ex-Demo or Ex-Display bike, call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat by clicking 'Support'.
- Damage Details: Chip damage to fork and the bike has been ridden previously
- Drive Unit - Shimano STEPS E8000 250W
- Battery - Integrated 500wh Battery
- Frame - E-Spark 700 Plus / 6061 Alloy custom butted tubes / int. Battery tapered Headtube / BB Height adj.
- Fork - FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout
- Rear Shock - FOX NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w/travel / geo adj. 3 Modes: Lockout -Traction Control -Descend EVOL / Kashima / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 Lockout / 165x45mm
- Headset - Syncros Pro / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" semi integ. OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
- Stem - Syncros FL 1.5 2014 / 3D forged / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / +6° angle
- Handlebars - Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser / Alloy 7050 D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm
- Grips - Syncros Pro lock-on grips
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M8000 XT Disc 200/F and 200/Rmm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
- Gear Shifter(s) - Shimano SLX SL-M7000 / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-GS DM / Shadow Plus / 11 Speed
- Chainset - Shimano FC E8050
- Cassette - Shimano CS-M8000-11 11-46 T
- Front Hub - Formula CL 811
- Rear Hub - Formula CL148
- Rims - Syncros X35 / 32H / 35mm Tubeless ready
- Front Tyre - Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 / 3C Maxx Terra
- Rear Tyre - Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 3C / Maxx Speed
- 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready
- Saddle - Syncros XM2.0 / CROM rails
- Seat post - FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 150mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.