Please note that this bike is in full working condition but has minor damage, as indicated in the product feature list and close up product images.
The SCOTT SUB Cross 10 emphasizes comfort and convenience for touring and transportation. Equipped with a remote lockout fork and Syncros components, the SUB Cross is set up perfectly for your eXCursions.
If you would like more details about buying an Ex-Demo or Ex-Display bike, call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat by clicking 'Support'.
- Damage Details: Pannier mount bolt has been cross threaded and stripped
- Frame: New SUB Cross Alloy 6061 D.B. / Sub Cross Men geometry / Internal cable routing / SCOTT urban kit ready
- Fork Rock: Shox Paragon Silver TK / Remote Lockout / 65mm travel
- Headset: GW 1SI110 OE integ.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T8000-SGS / Shadow Type / 30 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T610 / 34.9mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610-10 / R-fire plus 2 / w/gear indicator
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-M425
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M395 / Hydr. Disc / SM-RT54 CL Rotor / 160F/160R
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T8000 / 48x36x26 / w/CG
- BB-Set: Shimano BB-MT800 / 68mm shell
- Handlebar: Syncros UC3.0 Tbar / 31.8 / 620mm / 9° Bend
- H'stem: Syncros UC3.0 / 7° / Black
- Pedals: Wellgo M-248DU
- Seatpost: Syncros UC3.0 / 31.6mm / 350mm / Black
- Seat Sub: Cross Men EVO
- Hub (Front): Formula CL51
- Hub (Rear): Shimano FH-M4050 CL
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10, 11-34 T
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.