The Scott SUB Cross 40 emphasizes comfort and convenience for touring and transportation. The SUB Cross is set up perfectly for your excursions.
- Frame–SUB Cross Alloy 6061 / Sub Cross Men geometry / External cable routing / SCOTT urban kit ready
- Fork–Zoom 187 D / 63mm travel
- Headset–GW 1SI110 OE integ.
- Stem–Syncros UC3.0 / 7° / Black
- Handlebars–Syncros UC3.0 / 31.8 / Men: Tbar/660mm/9° bend
- Brakes–Tektro SCH-F17 / Hydr. Disc / 160F/160R Rotor
- Brake Levers–Tektro SCH-F17
- Gear Shifters–Shimano SL-M310-8 / R-fire plus / w/gear indicator
- Front Hub–Formula DC-19 FQR disc
- Rear Hub–Formula DC-25 RQR disc
- Rims–Syncros X-20 Disc / 32H / black
- Spokes–14 G / stainless / black
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-UN-100 / Cartridge Type
- Chainset–Shimano FC-TY501 / 48x38x28 / w/CG
- Chain–KMC Z-7
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG31-8 11-32 T
- Front Derailleur–Shimano FD-TY710 / 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus RD-M370 / 24 Speed
- Tyres–Impac SmartPac / 700x42C / 50 TPI
- Saddle–Syncros UC3.0 / UC3.0W
- Seat post–Syncros UC3.0 / 31.6mm / 350mm / Black
- Pedals–VP VP-536
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.