The Women's Sub Cross 40 2019 is Scott's hybrid city bike designed with a focus on comfort and convenience. The bike's upright ride position, large tyres and comfort-first geometry make daily excursions and longer adventures much easier. Scott's engineers created a bike that would be able to handle all the bumps and cracks in the road ensuring that it is dependable and low maintenance. The Syncros components and Tektro disc brakes are reliable in all weather conditions, regardless of the season.
- Frame–Sub Cross Alloy 6061 / Sub Cross Lady geometry / External cable routing / SCOTT urban kit ready
- Fork–Zoom 187 D / 63mm travel
- Headset–GW 1SI110 OE integ.
- Stem–Syncros UC3.0 / 7° / Black
- Handlebars–Syncros UC3.0 / 31.8 / Lady: 660mm/15° bend
- Brakes–Tektro HDM275 / Hydr. Disc, 160F/160R Rotor
- Brake Levers–Tektro HDM275
- Gear Shifters–Shimano SL-M310-8 / R-fire plus / w/gear indicator
- Front Hub–Formula DC-19 FQR disc
- Rear Hub–Formula DC-25 RQR disc
- Rims–Syncros X-20 Disc / 32H / black
- Spokes–14 G / stainless / black
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-UN-100 / Cartridge Type
- Chainset–Shimano FC-TY501 / 48x38x28 / w/CG
- Chain–KMC Z-7
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG31-8, 11-32 T
- Front Derailleur–Shimano FD-TY710 / 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus RD-M370 / 24 Speed
- Tyres–Impac SmartPac / 700x42C / 50 TPI
- Saddle–Syncros UC3.0 / UC3.0W
- Seat post–Syncros UC3.0 / 31.6mm / 350mm / Black
- Pedals–VP VP-536
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.