SealSkinz Dragon Eye mountain biking gloves have been built with a close contact feel in mind. Made from a single ultra lightweight, flexible and close fitting layer they are made for conditions where total control and feel are paramount. A durable vented synthetic suede palm and zero padding provide comfort and additional silicone grips on the index and middle fingers provide extra control when braking. With a handy feature on the index finger and thumb that allows the use of touchscreen devices this glove is ideal for exploring the trails.
- Ultra light vented synthetic suede palm provides increased airflow and maximises dexterity and grip for ultimate control
- Stretch mesh back, pre-curved fingers and elasticated cuff provide an execptional fit
- Silicone grip on index and middle fingers for increased control when braking
- Feature on index finger and thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
- Tricot wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Extended thumb crotch designed for greater dexterity giving increased grip and control
- Durable pull tab on cuff making it easeier to get on
- Weighing just 16g, this glove is the lightest performance MTB glove we've ever made
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.