The Sealskinz Lightweight Halo Overshoes emit a bright light visible from over 500 meters ensuring you are seen when out and about in low light. Ideal for road cycling or commuting where you need to be visible. With a simple push on the Halo you can switch between 2 flashing modes or continuous light to adjust the way you are illuminated.
Featuring a powerful LED light built into a rear "kangaroo" pouch as to not affect the performance. This means we had to put the entry to the side, which led to an additional benefit of 2 highly reflective pipes for additional side on reflection. All stitching is now ultrasonic heat taped to add additional Water Resistance and performance. A lightweight overshoe is ideal for road cycle and commuting. Storm flap, pull on loop and Hi-vis reflective branding for added safety and protection.
- 4Lumen hi-powered led with flashing and continuous modes visible from over 500 metres
- Water resistant material with storm flap inside zip
- Kevlar® heel & toe for wear resistance
- Open underfoot, making it suitable for differing forms of cycling
- Side entry lockable YKK zip with reflective branding for added safety
- Run time: >120 hours continuous, >240 hours flashing
- CR2032 replaceable battery
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.