Sealskinz performance thin weight waterproof mid length sock has been designed specifically for summer mountain biking on drizzly days, where conditions require minimal insulation and maximum breathability. It is the lightest waterproof sock in Sealskinz range.
Their unique Hydrostop technology gives a more secure fit around the top of the sock. This decreases the chance of water ingress through the top. Sealskinz recommend this sock only be used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time due to the close bond between sock cuff and skin.
- Constructed with Sealskinz patented Stretchdry technology
- Merino Wool lining for moisture control and comfort
- Sealskinz lightest waterproof sock, ideal for warm, wet days
- Hydrostop silicon free elicitation provides a secure fit and band for reduced water ingress
- Elasticated ankle and instep for added support and comfort
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.