The Shimano Alivio 9 Speed Cassette with hyperglide sprockets that have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load.
- For Super Narrow 9-speed HG chains
- Corrosion-resistant steel cassette lockring
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.