This RD-M4000 Alivio, 9-speed compatible Shadow design rear derailleur SGS is great value and offers crisp performance on- and off-road for 9-speed drivetrains. This Shadow Design Derailleur with a smooth skid plate surface features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards.
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Alloy body and outer link leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Advanced light action design with low friction fluorine coated link pivot bushings
- For use with 32 to 36 tooth low rear sprockets, total capacity 45 teeth
- Top-normal swing design
- Compatible with 9-speed Hyperglide sprockets
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.