The Shimano Alivio T4000 Dual Pull Double Front Derailleur is a 9 speed derailleur designed for mountain bikes and now has a new low profile for improved tyre clearance. It comes with a choice of either conventional swing or top swing. There is also 2 options depending on the angle of your chain stays on your frame, 63-66 or 66-69 degrees. The Multi-Fit clamp allows it to fit 28.6, 31.8 and 34.9mm tubes.
- offering crisp performance on and off-road for 9-speed drivetrains
- Advanced light action design uses smooth-running pivots and linkages for effortless, accurate shifts
- Top swing design for positive shifting action
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi-fit design for 28.6, 31.8 and 34.9 mm frame tubes
- For bike designs with 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle
- For use with 40 tooth outer chainrings
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
You may also like....