The Shimano Alivio T4000 Dual Pull Double Front Derailleur is a 9 speed derailleur designed for mountain bikes and now has a new low profile for improved tyre clearance. It comes with a choice of either conventional swing or top swing. There is also 2 options depending on the angle of your chain stays on your frame, 63-66 or 66-69 degrees. The Multi-Fit clamp allows it to fit 28.6, 31.8 and 34.9mm tubes.
- offering crisp performance on and off-road for 9-speed drivetrains
- Advanced light action design uses smooth-running pivots and linkages for effortless, accurate shifts
- Top swing design for positive shifting action
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi-fit design for 28.6, 31.8 and 34.9 mm frame tubes
- For bike designs with 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle
- For use with 40 tooth outer chainrings
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.