This is a Shimano Deore fully bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable post-style calliper. Since the front fully bled lever and calliper come without adapters or rotors you are given the freedom to customise them to your bike. They can be used with the revolutionary Centre-Lock rotor system which fits easily to Centre-Lock compatible hubs. Alternatively, conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160 mm, 180 mm and 203 mm.
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two piece calliper design is both ridged and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- I-spec-II compatible
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered and Ice Tech pads), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000 mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.