- Efficient V-brake design provides powerful yet highly controllable braking
- Vertical cantilever arms with 107 mm length and direct cable action design creates a powerful leverage ratio with plenty of mudguard clearance
- Side mount brake pads reduce pad flex and simplifies installation and adjustment of pads
- Long-arm torsion spring provides a quick and positive return action for improved response and pad clearance
- Spring tension adjuster and enclosed tension spring
- Comes as standard with 90 deg lead pipe
- S70C brake pads for low noise
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.