The Shimano Deore XT M8000 11-Speed Cassette is crafted from the finest aluminium, used for its high strength to weight ratio and incredible stiffness. The Hyperglide sprockets have a computer-designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp, smooth shift even under load. This Shimano MTB Cassette also features close ratio gearing which allows for more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control and the special design of the sprockets are cut away and drilled further to reduce weight without reducing rigidity. Precision engineered for greater efficiency, harness pure power with the Shimano Deore XT M8000 11-Speed Cassette!
- Optimized gear combination and gear ratio
- Wide cassette sprocket 11-42T
- Rhythm step gear progression
- Optimal balance of lightweight and durability
- Combination of aluminum and steel gears
- Chrome-plated finish which offers hard-wearing, anti-corrosion resistance
- Hyperglide sprockets with a computer-designed tooth configuration
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy carriers
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- For 11-speed HG-X11 MTB chains
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.