This version of the Deore XT M8000 is for the crank arms only. They are constructed from a forged HollowTech II aluminium which is incredibly lightweight and extremely durable. The Shimano Deore XT M8000 cranks feature Rider Tuned 11-speed gearing that will take you anywhere you want to go. The new designs and new materials provide consistent long-life shifting performance and chain management.
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- For use with 11-speed Dyna-Sys DCE single chainrings
- SM-CRM80 DCE chainrings are available in 30T, 32T and 34T
- 50 mm chain line for use with 135/142 mm rear axle width
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- We recommend that the bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.