This version of the Deore XT M8000 is for the crank arms only. They are constructed from a forged HollowTech II aluminium which is incredibly lightweight and extremely durable. The Shimano Deore XT M8000 cranks feature Rider Tuned 11-speed gearing that will take you anywhere you want to go. The new designs and new materials provide consistent long-life shifting performance and chain management.
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- For use with 11-speed Dyna-Sys DCE single chainrings
- SM-CRM80 DCE chainrings are available in 30T, 32T and 34T
- 50 mm chain line for use with 135/142 mm rear axle width
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- We recommend that the bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
You may also like....