This version of the Deore XT M8000 is for the crank arms only. They are constructed from a forged HollowTech II aluminium which is incredibly lightweight and extremely durable. The Shimano Deore XT M8000 cranks feature Rider Tuned 11-speed gearing that will take you anywhere you want to go. The new designs and new materials provide consistent long-life shifting performance and chain management.
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- For use with 11-speed Dyna-Sys DCE single chainrings
- SM-CRM80 DCE chainrings are available in 30T, 32T and 34T
- 50 mm chain line for use with 135/142 mm rear axle width
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- We recommend that the bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.