The BR-M8000 XT bled I-spec-II compatible brake lever and calliper, front right is a powerful fully bled XT hydraulic Servo Wave disc brake. The fully bled lever and calliper come without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Oversized 22mm twin phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Using Ice Tech alloy fin pads further improving heat radiation performance
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 140, 160, 180 and 203 mm
- Lightweight forged calliper design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Forged alloy brake lever for optimum strength and reliability
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick setting up
- Brake lever featuring reach and free stroke adjustment
- Hinged clamp for quick installation
- I-spec-II compatible
- The kit also contains sintered pads, plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000 mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.