Shimano Dura Ace and Ultegra Di2 Battery
The power house of Shimano Dura Ace and Ultegra Di2 Battery is a long-life 7.4V Li-Ion battery that is both compact and reliable, taking shifting effort away from you.
- Excellent sealing and reliability have been proven through repeated field tests in various riding conditions, including extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobble stone roads
- Using a hard wired battery system which is both light weight and accurate compared to current wireless technology (as a wireless system would require 4 batteries:one for the RD, one for the FD, and one for each shift lever)
- The use of a single small and discreet battery is light weight, efficient and creates a robust and reliable system
- One charge can give between 1000 and 2000 kilometre range depending on conditions and front mech operation (as this is the main power drain)
- 500 times rechargeable life
- Optional battery mount adapter is available if standard mount is not compatible
- Reliable and secure water resistant terminals
- Easily removable for charging
- Battery weight is 68 grams
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.