Shimano Dura Ace and Ultegra Di2 Battery
The power house of Shimano Dura Ace and Ultegra Di2 Battery is a long-life 7.4V Li-Ion battery that is both compact and reliable, taking shifting effort away from you.
- Excellent sealing and reliability have been proven through repeated field tests in various riding conditions, including extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobble stone roads
- Using a hard wired battery system which is both light weight and accurate compared to current wireless technology (as a wireless system would require 4 batteries:one for the RD, one for the FD, and one for each shift lever)
- The use of a single small and discreet battery is light weight, efficient and creates a robust and reliable system
- One charge can give between 1000 and 2000 kilometre range depending on conditions and front mech operation (as this is the main power drain)
- 500 times rechargeable life
- Optional battery mount adapter is available if standard mount is not compatible
- Reliable and secure water resistant terminals
- Easily removable for charging
- Battery weight is 68 grams
You may also like....