Shimano’s Dura-Ace Di2 shifters offer their most advanced level of shifting technology. At the touch of a switch they provide quick, smooth and effortless gear shifting. The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching.
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Buttons are located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume for shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- The Di2 STIs are also compatible with the FlightDeck computer (SC-7900), measuring important data such as heart rate, altitude, cadence, gear position, battery indicator, and more
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.