You wouldn’t expect anything less than unbeatable performance from Shimano, the leading company in their field, and this 2-piece cap-free design Tiagra chainset does not disappoint. Shimano have taken many features from their pro-level equipment. With SG-X chainrings featuring strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles, this chainset allows for fast and positive shifting. It is super lightweight and stiffer than traditional bottom brackets and also super easy to install.
- 2-piece cap-free design is quick and easy to install whilst being lighter and stiffer than a traditional bottom bracket assembly
- SG-X chainrings feature strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles to ensure fast and positive shifting
- Designed to work with HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups
- Compatible with 10-speed HG-X chains
- Anodized aluminium crank arms
- Lightweight aluminium chainrings
- 4 arm, 110 mm bolt circle diameter
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.