This tough and stylish, 9-speed compatible, Mega-9 Alivio chainset offers excellent value for money. It has a slick hyperdrive shifting performance that all mountain biking enthusiasts have come to expect from Shimano, the leading company in their field. With a 2-piece design that features an external bottom bracket system which is more lightweight and rigid in design than traditional bottom brackets, the Mega-9 Alivio chainset has a drastically improved power transfer ration. And, multiple hyperdrive SG-X chainrings allow for smooth and fast shifting, even when the pressure starts to mount up!
- Offers slick hyperdrive shifting performance for off road enthusiasts
- The 2-piece design chainset features an external bottom bracket system which is a lightweight rigid design that is incredibly strong and durable
- Lightweight and rigid steel bottom bracket axle
- Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings for fast and smooth gear shifts
- Replaceable chainrings
- 4-arm chainring, 104 / 64 mm BCD
- 9-speed compatible chainrings
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.