Shimano’s Altus M313 7/8-speed front derailleur is perfect for recreational off-road use. It is for 42 to 48 tooth chainring’s with a total capacity of 20 teeth. A low-friction wide linkage helps to increase rigidity and reduce shifting effort for smooth gear changing, and with a handy dual pull design it can be used with both top and bottom cable routing.
- Compact conventional swing design
- Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- Designed for hybrid bike fitment with 63-66 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth
- Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
You may also like....