Shimano’s Altus M313 7/8-speed front derailleur is perfect for recreational off-road use. It is for 42 to 48 tooth chainring’s with a total capacity of 20 teeth. A low-friction wide linkage helps to increase rigidity and reduce shifting effort for smooth gear changing, and with a handy dual pull design it can be used with both top and bottom cable routing.
- Compact conventional swing design
- Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- Designed for hybrid bike fitment with 63-66 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth
- Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.