Shimano’s Altus M313 7/8-speed front derailleur is perfect for recreational off-road use. It is for 42 to 48 tooth chainring’s with a total capacity of 20 teeth. A low-friction wide linkage helps to increase rigidity and reduce shifting effort for smooth gear changing, and with a handy dual pull design it can be used with both top and bottom cable routing.
- Compact conventional swing design
- Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- Designed for hybrid bike fitment with 63-66 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth
- Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.