The Deore groupset is one of Shimano’s high quality mountain bike specific groupsets. The Deore groupset as a whole benefits from their Shadow Plus rear derailleur technology, eliminating chain slap and slip on the rear cassettes.
This Dyna-Sys 10-Speed front derailleur features a wide pivot link design for greater torsional rigidity, improving shifting response and service life. A reinforced steel chain guide increases rigidity further and is built to last. This front derailleur has a multi-fit compatibility, meaning it will fit any frame type or seat tube.
- Conventional swing design
- Wide pivot link design for greater torsional rigidity improves shifting response and service life
- Multi-fit compatibility means that this front derailleur will fit any frame type or seat tube size
- Cable routing can be used with frames built for top or bottom pull derailleurs
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrain compatibility
- Reinforced steel chain guide offers high strength and rigidity for improved shifting response
- For triple 44-48 tooth chainring
- For 63-66 degree chainstay angle
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.