The Shimano M162L Shoes are perfect for versatile bikers who do anything from racing tough XC tracks all the way up to long distance all mountain trails. Packed full of great cycling specific features such as low profile armour for added durability, an efficient glass fibre reinforced nylon sole, an easy to use secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap, and reflective detailing for added low light visibility, the Shimano M162L MTB Shoes are a must have addition to any dedicated mountain bikers collection.
- Mud-shedding multi function rubber tread pattern
- Carefully designed reinforced shoe with low-profile armour
- Synthetic leather upper with large breathable mesh panels
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon sole transfers your energy straight to the pedals
- Secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap
- Works with optional replaceable spikes
- Reflective detailing on the heel
- Average weight: 809 g for a pair of size 40
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.