The TR5 SPD-SL shoe is the perfect partner for any triathlon enthusiast. It is super quick and easy to get on with the help of a reversed strap closure and heel strap. When it’s on it is incredibly comfortable. A quick-dry interior is designed for use without socks and a supple synthetic leather with 3D moisture control mesh upper provides comfort and climate control through the miles. And, it even performs incredibly. Shimano Dynalast positions the foot into an ideal ergonomic position for the most efficient up-stroke, and a lightweight glass fibre reinforced-polyamide sole works to provide efficient power transfer on the down-stroke.
- Supple synthetic leather
- 3D moisture control mesh uppers
- Reversed strap closure and heel strap for fast transitions
- Strap position keeper for faster entry
- Quick-dry interior for comfort without socks
- Shimano Dynalast secures the foot into the ideal ergonomic position for a more efficient up-stroke
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced-polyamide sole
- SPD-SL and SPD cleat compatible
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.