The versatile Shimano MT34 SPD Shoes are perfect for adventures both on and off the bike thanks to a range of features keeping you comfortable mile after mile. Thanks to a Thick EVA midsole for better shock absorption, trekking style rubber tread, a reinforced nose for added protection, and a glass fibre reinforced cleat shank for optimum sole rigidity, the Shimano MT34 SPD shoes are ready for whatever your throw at them.
- Thick EVA midsole for better shock absorption and durability
- Trekking style rubber tread gives added grip when walking
- Glass fibre reinforced cleat shank for optimum sole rigidity
- Reinforced nose for added protection and durability
- Classic lacing closure for even tension and walking comfort
- Reflective detailing helps keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Cleats not included
- Weight: 642g for a pair of size 40
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.