The Shimano MT800 Bottom Bracket Cup Set (English 68mm/73mm) are genuine parts for Shimano HollowTech II bottom bracket assembly. By keeping this a light-weight seal structure you're able to remove vital grams so you can be one step closer to an impossibly light bike. These sealed cups keep out dirt and water out making them maintenance free.
- Product Type- HollowTech II Bottom Bracket
- Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner O-rings
- Compatible with 68 mm and 73 mm shell
- Durable anodised finish
- Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.