- Includes 1.2 mm inner wires (1 x 2100 mm, 1 x 1800 mm),and black 4 mm SP41 outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 3000 mm), and sealed outer caps one with added tongue for rubber shield plus inner end caps
- Stainless steel precision ground round inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction while providing high corrosion resistance
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- Special construction process makes for an axially stiff outer casing that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.