This Dura-Ace carbon SPD-SL road pedal is incredibly lightweight, weighing in at a measly 228 grams. But, despite being so lightweight Shimano have not compromised on the shoe contact area. Its light carbon construction allows it to keep a larger contact area for maximised power transfer and support throughout your ride.
The profile of this pedal also adds to its performance. Its wide, flat design gives the Dura-Ace a better road clearance and cornering ability, whilst also allowing for a wider bearing placement for improved rigidity and uniform load distribution. The Dura-Ace is the perfect pedal for high performance road racing.
- Lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- The wide flat profile for better road clearance and cornering
- Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Low profile 8.8 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Silky smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball- and one wide roller-bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Wider shoe cleat has a long life and is easier for walking than other cleats
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Weight: 228 grams