This Dura-Ace carbon SPD-SL road pedal is incredibly lightweight, weighing in at a measly 228 grams. But, despite being so lightweight Shimano have not compromised on the shoe contact area. Its light carbon construction allows it to keep a larger contact area for maximised power transfer and support throughout your ride.
The profile of this pedal also adds to its performance. Its wide, flat design gives the Dura-Ace a better road clearance and cornering ability, whilst also allowing for a wider bearing placement for improved rigidity and uniform load distribution. The Dura-Ace is the perfect pedal for high performance road racing.
- Lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- The wide flat profile for better road clearance and cornering
- Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Low profile 8.8 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Silky smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball- and one wide roller-bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Wider shoe cleat has a long life and is easier for walking than other cleats
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Weight: 228 grams
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.