The Shimano R107 Road Shoes are perfect for club racers, recreational riders and weekend warriors looking for a sleek pair of shoes which won't break the bank. Thanks to Dynalast technology the shoes help reduce energy loss over long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for the final sprint, combine this with a range of high-end features carbon fibre plat insert, a low-profile micro adjust buckle and many more, the Shimano R107 Road Shoes are built for cyclists who want to take their rides to the next level.
- Shimano Dynalast technology
- Wider cleat adjustment
- Supple stretch resistant synthetic leather upper
- Open mesh for optimal breathabilty
- Low-profile micro-adjust buckle and dual off-set straps
- Carbon fibre plate inserted into the sole
- SPD-SL and SPD compatible
- Cleats not included
- Weight: 493g per pair based on size 40
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.