Shimano’s Sora 9-speed compatible rear derailleur offers an advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block. A quality we have all come to expect from the leading company in their field. A wide link design gives this rear derailleur more rigidity and precise gear shifting, and with 11-tooth pulleys this comprehensive derailleur will create less wear and noise on the chain. What isn’t to love?
- An advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Wide link design for increased rigidity and precise gear shifts
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Pulleys feature sintered alloy bushings for smooth-running performance
- 43 tooth total capacity, rear sprocket size range 11-34T
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
You may also like....