Shimano’s Sora 9-speed compatible rear derailleur offers an advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block. A quality we have all come to expect from the leading company in their field. A wide link design gives this rear derailleur more rigidity and precise gear shifting, and with 11-tooth pulleys this comprehensive derailleur will create less wear and noise on the chain. What isn’t to love?
- An advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Wide link design for increased rigidity and precise gear shifts
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Pulleys feature sintered alloy bushings for smooth-running performance
- 43 tooth total capacity, rear sprocket size range 11-34T
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.