Shimano’s Sora 9-speed compatible rear derailleur offers an advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block. A quality we have all come to expect from the leading company in their field. A wide link design gives this rear derailleur more rigidity and precise gear shifting, and with 11-tooth pulleys this comprehensive derailleur will create less wear and noise on the chain. What isn’t to love?
- An advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Wide link design for increased rigidity and precise gear shifts
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Pulleys feature sintered alloy bushings for smooth-running performance
- 43 tooth total capacity, rear sprocket size range 11-34T
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.