This Right Hand 11-speed shifter with Vivid indexing and Multi and 2-Way release is designed to exceed the demands of ever changing bicycle designs and riding styles. Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets.
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- 2-Way release: the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Vivid indexing provides constant shift lever force across all sprockets
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to provide a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever with anti-slip increases durability and gives sharp precise shifts
- For use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed only
- Raised optical gear display instantly shows you what gear you're in and allows clearance for suspension lock out clamps below
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar clamp for custom lever positioning
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.