Shimano’s Sora double front derailleur delivers the great quality Shimano are known for at a brilliant price tag, ideal for sport-level road riders. This 9-speed compatible front derailleur features a wide pivot link for increased rigidity, reducing flex for an improved shifting response. Long pull arms also give a light action to reduce the effort required to shift gear and with aluminium links and band, Shimano have managed to kept it lightweight.
- Wide pivot link increases rigidity while reducing flex for improved shifting response
- Aluminium links and band save weight and increase rigidity
- For road cycles equipped with 9-speed drivetrains
- Braze-on mount
- Plated steel chain cage
- Long pull arm for light action spring reduces effort required to actuate shifts
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.