Shimano’s 9-speed Sora STI shifters allow for easy shifting and braking regardless of the hand position, a quality we have all come to expect from the leading company in their field. This is achieved through the design of the hood. It is made from soft rubber and features an anatomically shaped design for easy operation. With Shimano’s indexing system, these Sora STI shifters go through the gears with precision and they are finished off perfectly with clean hidden cable routing so not to compromise on the clean lines of your bike. What isn’t to love?
- Easy operation design lever - lever bracket hood is made from soft rubber and anatomically shaped for easy braking and shifting
- Adjustable reach main lever for smaller hands
- Light-action release lever for easy shifting and braking
- Precision shifting courtesy of Shimano indexing system
- Clean hidden cable routing
- Double road front derailleur compatible
- Compatible with standard 9-speed rear derailleur
- Comes complete with SP41 gear outer and high end OPTISLICK inner cables
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.