Designed for ease-of-use, the Shimano Click'R PD-T400 bike pedals feature an easy-to-engage pedal/cleat interface for riders wanting to try clipless pedals for the first time. At the heart of the Click'R design is a light, easy-to-engage cleat spring that makes it quick and simple to clip in and clip out of the pedals.
- Dual-side entry
- Pop-up cages within the pedals grab cleats for fast, easy engagement
- Spring tension can be adjusted to your preference
- Integrated reflectors are built into the pedal body platforms for enhanced visibility
- SPD cleats are included with the Shimano Click'R PD-T400 bike pedals
- Please note that the SPD cleats will only work with 2-hole SPD-compatible shoes
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.