The Shimano ST-4700 Tiagra 10-speed road STI levers have an easy operation designed lever and a compact lever bracket hood which is made from soft rubber and anatomically shaped to allow easy braking and shifting regardless of hand position. Arced travel on the shift lever always keeps the lever in reach when sweeping shifts across the cassette. Adjustable reach main lever via a shim system and light-action release lever assure easy gear shifting and braking.
- For use with double gear systems
- Precision shifting courtesy of Shimano indexing system
- Integrated cable adjusters
- Optical gear display incorporated into the top of the shift lever instantly shows you what gear you're in
- Super SLR brake levers for use with Super SLR brake callipers
- 10-speed precision road shifting
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.