The Shimano ST-4700 Tiagra 10-speed road STI levers have an easy operation designed lever and a compact lever bracket hood which is made from soft rubber and anatomically shaped to allow easy braking and shifting regardless of hand position. Arced travel on the shift lever always keeps the lever in reach when sweeping shifts across the cassette. Adjustable reach main lever via a shim system and light-action release lever assure easy gear shifting and braking.
- For use with double gear systems
- Precision shifting courtesy of Shimano indexing system
- Integrated cable adjusters
- Optical gear display incorporated into the top of the shift lever instantly shows you what gear you're in
- Super SLR brake levers for use with Super SLR brake callipers
- 10-speed precision road shifting
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.