- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Alloy body's and outer link leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings for low-friction performance
- For double chainsets with 28 tooth max cassette
- Compatible with 10-speed road drive systems
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.