The BB-UN55 bottom bracket British thread 68-107 mm is a quality bottom bracket designed for traditional chainsets. Its super-accurate bearings mean you're guaranteed a smooth operation and improved durability.
- Durable, hard-wearing sealed cartridge bottom bracket with square tapered spindle fitting
- Lightweight hollow spindle
- Maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearing assembly keeps out dirt, mud, and water for long bearing life
- Fast and easy installation without adjustment
- Narrow body allows clearance for cable routing under the bottom bracket
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.