The Women's WM64 SPD ultra-versatile off-road sport shoe by Shimano can be used for a range of sporting activities from racing cross-country or on a casual Sunday ride. Glass fibre reinforced polyamide TORBAL midsole gives pedalling efficiency but also excellent control thanks to the rear foot torsional flex. Additionally, it has an easy to use secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap is backed up by two offset and cuttable Velcro-style hook-and-loop closure straps and the new Cross-X strap design that prevents pressure points.
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Micro-adjust buckle and dual off-set straps for precise fit management
- A snug, durable, breathable shoe which transfers power to the pedal and comfort to the foot
- Volume last for a more accommodating toe box
- Weight 692g per pair in size 40
Shimano manufactures a wide range of components for all types of bikes and riders and are best known for their groupsets, wheels and shoes. The innovative company’s components, such as the Di2 electrical components are used in high end road bikes.