The Exceed 2XT Headtorch from Silva features SILVA Intelligent Light which optimizes the light pattern by the unique combination of a long reach spot light and a close flood light. With less head movements and a clear view of near as well as far obstacles, you gain the balance and confidence it takes to move fast and perform better.
The ingenious SILVA Flow Light takes the optimization even further by providing seamless tuning of the light pattern for your favourite sport. Simply tilting the light downwards makes the beams wider to brighten up slower activities. When tilting the headlamp upwards, the light reaches longer to provide perfect vision when you move fast. The super-low mode (80 lm) enables extensive training sessions and races by letting you minimize power consumption when maximum light is not needed, while the boost mode (2000 lm) gives you on demand access to even better vision.
SILVA Connection System opens up the flexibility to use any SILVA Li-Ion battery from 2008 and onwards. The wide anti-slip headband and ergonomically designed neck plate ensure a comfortable fit even during long and rough activities. The flexible attachment options enhance the multi-activity possibilities,and the headlamp is built to withstand all types of weather and terrains.
The 9.9 Ah battery is USB rechargeable and it comes with a multi-attachment Velcro for mounting on belt or bike. An indicator helps you keep track of the charge level before and during your activity. There is also a low battery warning and reserve mode, which automatically adjusts the light to a setting that ensures that you get back home safely.
- Silva Intelligent Light technology
- Silva Flow Light technology
- 3 modes:
- Boost mode: 2000 lumen,
- Medium mode: 600 lumen,
- Super-low mode: 80 lumen,
- Long battery life up to 60 hours
- Light distance up to 175m
- Water-resistant rating: IPX5
- Rechargable 9.9 Ah battery
- Weight: 149g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.