The Smith Session Helmet with MIPS is designed the all-mountain rider that requires a balance of style, protection and ventilation. Koroyd, advanced protection technology, is featured in strategic, zonal impact areas giving every rider the confidence they need to charge harder. The top of the helmet has massive airports which combine with internal air channels to allow for maximum airflow and ventilation. The Session features channels on the front of the helmet for easy eyewear storage, and the three-position visor rotates high to allow for goggle storage.
- Lightweight Aerocore in-mold construction
- Zonal ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd material
- Integrated skeletal structure
- VaporFit adjustable fit system
- 15 optimized vents
- XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining
- Ultra-light single layer webbing
- AirEvac ventilation
- Ultimate sunglass and goggle integration
- Camera & light mount compatible
- Three-position adjustable visor
- Weight (Size M) 13.05 oz / 370 grams
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC, CE EN 1078
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.