The Specialized 2FO Flat MTB Shoe takes trail riding to another level. SlipNot™ rubber tread optimises foot to pedal energy transfer, while the Directional shark-skin forefoot tread pattern grips pedals, while open rear hex pattern provides traction. Air mesh on the tongue and upper provides protection and great breathability. The cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance and the shoes is BodyGeometry equipped to optimise comfort and performance. The 2FO is perfect for those who want an enjoyable ride in some of the best looking MTB shoes around.
- SlipNot™ rubber compound developed in Specialized's tyre lab optimises shoe and pedal connection
- Directional shark-skin forefoot tread pattern grips pedals, while open rear hex pattern provides traction
- Injection-moulded toe kick, anti-tear toe, and high-side cuff for lightweight armour-like protection
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance
- Body Geometry equipped to optimise comfort and performance
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of coloured laces included)
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.