The Specialized BG '74 road shoe harks back to the days of when style was at the forefront of every riders mind. The '74 merges classic style with advanced modern technology, creating a shoe that not only looks better than the competition but performs better.
- Full genuine kangaroo leather upper with retro styling
- FACT carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimise stiffness and weight in Specialized's thinnest outsole yet: 12.0 stiffness index
- Full BG features in outsole and BG+ High Performance Footbed combine to reduce hot spots and improve knee/foot alignment
- Lightweight Boa® S1-M incremental zonal closure allows on-the-fly adjustments for a dynamic fit; L/R shoe forward rotating to tighten
- Two independent Boa® dials optimise closure in each zone: Top dial locks the ankle and heel down, while mid-foot dial snugs the arch and forefoot
- Open-back lace guides for easy on/off
- Ultra-vented tongue for breath-ability
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time, and Speedplay
- Productcode: O1210278
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.