The Airnet Helmet with MIPS from Specialized combines aerodynamics, weight, aesthetics and ventilation in a way that no other helmets can even compete with. Loosely based upon the leather “hairnets” that cyclists used to wear before protection was a priority, this helmet takes their ventilation and classic style and incorporated them into a modern helmet design with all of the above features.
Inspiration for the Airnet's aerodynamics comes form Specialized's own S-Works Evade to help in the aero department. The Airnet with MIPS also features our ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system making the perfect fit easily achievable, our drirelease Merino wool pads provide you with increased comfort, odour control, and sweat management. You'll also find that it's equipped with the burgeoning MIPS technology (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)–patented protection against "rotational violence" caused by angled impacts, so you can ride safely knowing you're covered from many different kinds of accidents. Clean and simple, the Airnet helmet with MIPS is the ideal blend of functionality and performance for riders seeking both adventure and style.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for enhanced cooling
- Vent grippers integrated at the front and rear for secure eyewear storage
- drirelease® Merino wool pads for increased comfort and sweat/ temperature management
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.