Whether you are looking for your first road bike to help you find your cycling legs or are after a new faster commuter the Allez is perfect. Featuring a lightweight alloy frame, carbon fibre fork, and mounts for racks and fenders, it's as performance-packed as it is versatile.
Specialized have put a lot of thought into its Aluminium frame. Made from E5 premium Aluminium it is lightweight, which not only feels better when you’re climbing up a hill, but it is also essential when you’re carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. Aggressively thin walled, yet still tough tubes have been used to reduce the weight of the frame and fork by over 450g when compared to the models of yesteryear.
Instead of using the usual alloy or cheap carbon fork that is often found on entry level road bikes, Specialized have fitted the Allez with a full FACT carbon fibre fork. This makes it handle so much better, floating over rough chipseal and carving though corners. When it comes to the geometry, they developed the Allez by utilizing their vast Retül fit database, to create a geometry that’s sure to cover a broad range of positions, whilst still providing the performance-minded handling you’d expect from your first road bike.
The Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, and has plenty of clearance for bigger 28mm tyres, so longer rides become more bearable and city streets much smoother, allowing you to transform the Allez into a faster commuter if you wish.
- Frame - Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- Fork - Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets
- Stem - Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars - Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Bar Tape - Specialized S-Wrap
- Brakes - Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- Front Wheel - Axis Sport
- Rear Wheel - Axis Sport
- Front Tyre - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Rear Tyre - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Claris, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Chainset - Shimano RS200
- Cassette - Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Saddle - Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seatpost - Alloy, 2-bolt clamp