Instead of using the usual alloy or cheap carbon fork that is often found on entry level road bikes, Specialized have fitted the Allez Elite with a full FACT carbon fibre fork. This makes it handle so much better, floating over rough chipseal and carving though corners. When it comes to the geometry, they developed the Allez by utilizing their vast Retül fit database, to create a geometry that’s sure to cover a broad range of positions, whilst still providing the performance-minded handling you’d expect from your first road bike.
The Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, and has plenty of clearance for bigger 28mm tyres, so longer rides become more bearable and city streets much smoother, allowing you to transform the Allez Elite into a faster commuter.
- Frame - Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets
- Stem - Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars - Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Bar Tape - Specialized S-Wrap
- Brakes - Tektro Axis caliper
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano 105
- Front Wheel - DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h
- Rear Wheel - DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- Front Tyre - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Rear Tyre - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105 Ez, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Chainset - Praxis Alba 2D
- Cassette - Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- Saddle - Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seatpost - Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.