The Allez Elite 2019 aluminium road bike from Specialized is the perfect place to start if you're just finding your cycling legs. Keeping this bike light-weight was at the forefront of the frame design so you're guaranteed to feel better when you're climbing up a hill or carrying your bike up to the 5th floor. To save weight, the frame and fork have aggressively thin-walled tubes that are still impressively tough. The E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs.
The Allez Elite has a full FACT carbon fibre fork, rather than an alloy or cheap carbon fibre fork that is often featured in entry-level road bikes. This makes for better handling, smoother riding, and a lower weight so you can float over rough roads and carve through corners. The geometry of this bike is sure to cover a broad range of positions, due to Specialized's vast Retül fit database of rider sizes and riding styles, while still providing the individualised, performance-minded handling you’d expect from your first bike.
The convenient integrated rack and fender mounts allow you to get weight out of your backpack and on to a lightweight rack when you need it, making it a good road bike and allowing for it to transform it into a fast commuter. To aid in the bike's commuter abilities, Specialized added plenty of clearance for 28mm tires so longer rides become far more bearable and city streets much smoother. The Allez Elite's designers went for a no-nonsense approach when deciding the bike specifications. The reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis sport alloy wheels and brilliant Espoir Sport tires make this an ideal starter bike.
- Frame–Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- Fork–Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets
- Stem–Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars–Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Bar Tape–Specialized S-Wrap
- Brakes–Tektro Axis caliper
- Shift Levers–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 Ez, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Chainset–Praxis Alba 2D
- Chain–KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- Bottom Bracket–Included w/ crankset
- Wheelset–DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, front: 20h, rear: 24h
- Inner Tubes–700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- Tyres–Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Seat Binder–Bolt type, alloy, 31.8mm
- Saddle–Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat post–Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
- Pedals–Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.